Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We are 2 months old now


Dax has had enough - this couch is too slippery and Bella keeps kicking him.
Daddy and Bella hard at work... she loves her Daddy time.

Well Dax may be bigger now, but I am doing just fine. I am now 9lbs 5 ozs... I will probably be petite like my mommy.

Dax relaxing for a bit. I have caught up to Bella and then some. I am now 10 lbs 11oz and Mommy says I am getting too big.

Our first bath in the big tub was a success! We just don't like being cold when we are done - hurry up and get us dressed!

Nana waiting to feed Dax. He is trying to figure out what she is waiting for...


Bella trying to find her thumb. Most of the time she gives up and just sucks on her whole hand.
We have these shirts in many sizes... and boy are they right. We can definitely be lots of trouble when we want to, but then we usually grin or make a funny face and Mommy forgets what we did before.


Duke is watching over us... no one will get too close, unless they let Duke lick them!

What part of Princess do you not understand? I don't like to be left alone for long...

Daddy & Dax play video games together... we need to remind Daddy about age limits when I get a little older... No Call of Duty for Dax!

Mommy and Dax take a quick nap on the couch... Bellas asleep in her Boppy chair.

We like to wake up in the middle of the night together... Mommy has to 'prop' our bottles so we don't scream while we wait... then we take turns burping!

No comments: